Re: [Videolib] Oral Testimony of Jonathan Band

From: Matt Bailey <mbailey@carleton.edu>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 14:22:18 PDT

Well of course they came off like pit bulls. I wouldn't expect any
different. I just think it's politically more advantageous to coolly
make them look like illogical, avaricious suits than to engage in tit-
for-tat or sarcasm. Just a matter of style, I suppose.

Matt

--
Matt Bailey
Media Resources Librarian