Re: [Videolib] LGBT film screening ideas

From: Andrea Traubner <andrea@filmakers.com>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 10:02:15 PDT

Hi Kim,
Dear Kim,

Please note our film BACHELOR FARMER which takes place in Montana! Here's a brief description:

The rolling hills of Idaho, known for picturesque farms and small villages, would not seem to be a comfortable spot for gay couples to have settled. But in Kendrick, population 369, the gays and townspeople have successfully negotiated the delicate balance and become good neighbors. The gays are "out" but not too far "out" to antagonize their neighbors. 58 min. (Click on title for full description)

For additional LGBT-themed films on this subject, please click on Gay, Lesbian and Gender Issues.

To place orders or receive further information, contact:

FILMAKERS LIBRARY

124 E. 40th Street New York, NY 10016

Tel. 1-800-555-9815 or 212 808 4980

Fax. 212 808 4983