Re: [Videolib] Vbrick

From: Mark Kopp <mkopp@iu08.org>
Date: Fri May 15 2009 - 05:59:29 PDT

It's, primarily, a video delivery tool for use via your LAN. They offer
other components, but the main focus is LAN delivered streaming video.
They've been in the game since the beginning. I saw a demo years
ago...it was cool then, but it all depends on what you really wish to
accomplish. Back then, we were in the initial phases of attempting to
deliver streaming video via the Internet, not necessarily limited to the
LAN.

Mark

Mark W. Kopp

CompTIA A+ Certified IT Technician