Re: [Videolib] LGBT film screening ideas

From: Alex Peterson <alex@mediaed.org>
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 07:59:06 PDT

MEF has a great documentary called FURTHER OFF THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW
http://www.mediaed.org/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=225. If you
log into our website as a public library, you'll see the reduced public
library price which includes PPR.

Also, you might want to try seeing which films have screened at GLBT film
festivals like the NewFest Film Festival and Frameline.

One of my personal all-time favorites is THE CELLULOID CLOSET -- not sure
who carries the PPR for that one, though.

Good luck coordinating the film screening, Kim!

Best,
Alex

Alexandra Peterson
Marketing Coordinator