Re: [Videolib] LGBT film screening ideas

From: Winona Patterson <wpatters@harpercollege.edu>
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 05:48:33 PDT

We just had A Jihad for Love screened here on campus recently. Website
for the film is http://www.ajihadforlove.com. The film by Parvez Sharma
deals with exploring "the complex global intersections between Islam and
homosexuality." (Quote from website.)

Let us know what films you can get - I'm involved in our campus' Pride
organizations and am interested in LGBT titles to add to the library's
collection!

Winona Patterson
A/V Cataloger
LRC Tech Services, Harper College
1200 W. Algonquin Rd., Palatine, IL 60067
Direct Line 847-925-6770
wpatters@harpercollege.edu