Re: [Videolib] LGBT film screening ideas

From: Williams, Elizabeth <ewilliam@mansfield.edu>
Date: Thu May 14 2009 - 05:09:10 PDT

Desert Hearts is one of the best lesbian films out there--I don't know who has the rights-- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089015/
And Wolfe Releasing has several GLBT titles they distribute for film festivals etc.
http://www.wolfereleasing.com/

I own some land outside of Three Forks, Montana-- your post made me want to go out there--haven't been in several years! Good luck with the festival!

Beth Williams
North Hall Library
Mansfield University
570-662-4690