Re: [Videolib] LGBT film screening ideas

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 16:17:44 PDT

Well as long as you brought it up Debra. I happen to be booking one of the
films in that schedule
CITY OF BORDERS a very nice documentary about the Gay community in
Jerusalem. Probably a little to specialized for a gay festival in Montana
but I think it is very good for the academic world. I will post something
more on it in videonews later but here is the link to the Boston Festival
showing

http://www.mfa.org/calendar/event.asp?eventkey=38181&date=5/17/2009