[Videolib] LGBT film screening ideas

From: Kim Crowley <kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 15:34:41 PDT

Hi all,

The Montana Pride Fest will be held here in Kalispell this year, in late June. Flathead County happens to be a very conservative portion of our state and I'm thrilled that Kalispell was chosen for this event. I'd like to screen a few films in the week leading up to the event. I was thinking along the lines of "The Times of Harvey Milk" (but how in the world would I get PPR?) or "Milk". Also, "Tying the Knot" came to mind. Something light and fun would be good too.

I would welcome suggestions for films that might screen well here that are related to Pride Weekend. I'm not sure I even have time to pull this off, but I'd like your suggestions anyway.
Thanks,
kc

Kim Crowley, Director
Flathead County Library System phone: 406.758.5826
247 First Avenue East fax: 406.758.5868
Kalispell, MT. 59901-4598
kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov<mailto:kcrowley@flathead.mt.gov>

read our blog @ http://flatheadcountylibrary.blogspot.com/