Re: [Videolib] film quiz

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 10:33:33 PDT

Tom;My obsession with KMD is pretty well known. Most film buffs won't say
they have a favorite film but since the first time I saw it , I knew I found
THE ONE. Back in those days ( early 80s) it was a noir film with a VERY
small cult following but it has grown.
My home e mail and eBay name is Lily Carver.