Re: [Videolib] film quiz

From: <Tom.Ipri@unlv.edu>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 10:22:53 PDT

I actually thought the same thing. I love Kiss Me Deadly and it took me a
while to figure out that was the iron box. Thought the quiz was
interesting but flawed. It's just been too quiet around here and wanted
to post something :-)

T.

_____________________________
Tom Ipri, MS
Head, Media and Computer Services
Lied Library
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy
Box 457035
Las Vegas, NV 89154-7035
702-895-2183
tom.ipri@unlv.edu

Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Sent by: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
05/13/2009 09:53 AM
Please respond to
videolib@lists.berkeley.edu

videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [Videolib] film quiz

any movie quiz that refers to the object in KISS ME DEADLY as " an iron
box" is BAD. This is no way to refer
to "THE GREAT WHATSIT". That is like saying Dorothy wore some old bedroom
slippers.