[Videolib] Old Microfilm Readers

From: Sakarya, Mustafa <MSakarya@mercy.edu>
Date: Mon May 11 2009 - 11:52:50 PDT

Hello,

We are renovating our library and need to get rid of some Minolta SP2000
microfilm readers. Are these worth selling? I heard the lenses have
some value and are worth keeping. Otherwise, I don't know what to do
with them other than just give them all away to a vendor.

Appreciate any advice

Mustafa Sakarya

Head of Mercy College Library Media Services

Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522

P: (914) 674-7799

F: (914) 674-7494

msakarya@mercy.edu