Re: [Videolib] Europe and immigration

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 07 2009 - 06:48:59 PDT

There's a whole lot and some of the best films from Europe in the last forty
years has been about this. Tons. In fact, may I refer you to UC Berkeley
Media Resource Center's
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/euroimmigrantsbib.html

Off the top of my head:

Ali, Fear Eats the Soul (Fassbinder)Prinzessinnenbad (
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0949502/ and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qahi-LzkKhU, set in Kreuzberg where Nadja at
Zeitgeist is from and the source of one of the few swear words I know in
German.)
Lamerica (Amelio)

By the way, Milestone has the institutional rights for IN THIS WORLD if you
need PPR.

Dennis

--
Best,