Re: [Videolib] Warner Archive

From: Sabra Stockey <sabra@monroe.lib.in.us>
Date: Wed May 06 2009 - 06:59:37 PDT

Elizabeth,

I think my previous email was wrong.

Sabra

________________________________

From: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 1:11 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Warner Archive

Myles

I assume you ordered with a CC. I brought the issue of libraries ( and
PO #s) with my friend at WB and he said he would check into it but my
guess is that one won't happen.

I don't see the lending limits either when I looked. The main thing is
that these titles can't go through wholesale venders or on Netflix not I
think for any legal restriction on the site but just the pricing and
selling system.

I think as long as a library can order on a CC and NOT require any
paperwork beyond an invoice they should be able to order them.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 1:02 PM, Jaeschke, Myles