[Videolib] Join the CIP Now...and get Copyright 101 FREE

From: Steven Petersen <SPetersen@umuc.edu>
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 11:40:36 PDT

Please share this non-profit professional development opportunity with
your colleagues. Thank you for your time. -Steve Petersen, CIP@UMUC...

You have questions. We have answers.

Announcing the Center for Intellectual Property

MEMBER COMMUNITY

Clarification. Connection. Certification.

We all regularly use and modify text, movies, music, and art . . . and
we often have many questions about properly using creative works. The
CIP Member Community provides answers to those questions through
informative resources and knowledgeable people. We know you have
questions. . . Come get answers.

A community built for clarification
http://tinyurl.com/cipcommunity-clarification
Exclusive access to members-only Q & A sessions, guides, forums,
teaching resources, newsletters, and legislative alerts--plus discounts
on online workshops and conferences.

A community built for connection
http://tinyurl.com/cipcommunity-connection
Exclusive information sharing, career networking opportunities . . .
and more.

A community built for certification
http://tinyurl.com/cipcommunity-certification
Copyright Leadership in Higher Education, a new, renewable professional
certification offered through CIP and UMUC.

JOIN NOW and attend our summer seminar for free "COPYRIGHT 101 -
ONLINE!"

Go to http://www.umuc.edu/cipcommunity for details

"CIP offers courses and materials on a wide variety of copyright topics,
and they are outstanding!"
-- Laura Gasaway, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs & Professor of
Law, School of Law, University of North Carolina

Steven Petersen
Graduate Assistant
Center For Intellectual Property
University of Maryland University College
3501 University Boulevard East
Adelphi, MD 20783
(240) 582-2865 office
(240) 582-2961 fax