[Videolib] shelving for 4000 mini-dvds and beta tapes

From: <ckcrow@comcast.net>
Date: Sun May 03 2009 - 12:09:46 PDT

Hello all,

Apologies if this has been covered on the list, but a search through the archive didn't turn up an answer. I'm seeking advice regarding what shelving furniture would be appropriate for 4000 mini-dvds and beta tapes for a small corporate library. The main concerns are cost and compactness; appearance and browsability are not important.

I had a look at Kwik cases, but they seem more display-oriented, and I think would take up too much space.

Best regards,

-Kevin Crow, MLS
Brooklyn Public Library (temp)