Re: [Videolib] ShareStream

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 08:57:58 PDT

Except Rick per my post there is plenty of stuff you CAN get legally but no
sign that Princeton or Sharestream or other violators are even trying. I am
willing to bet there are universities illegally streaming ( as in breaking
the piracy protection a direct violation of the DMCA) CITIZEN KANE,
CASABLANCA, SCHINDLER'S LIST etc when you CAN license them but you would
actually have to pay for it.