[Videolib] Title check

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Fri May 01 2009 - 08:52:54 PDT

Hi, all,

Just doing a double check on a title - I have a patron looking for a DVD
of the Disney Channel movie 'Thirteenth Year," about a boy who begins to
grow gills and become merman when he turns 13. I found the vhs for ILL
on Worldcat, and have found a DVD on a few sources, but they look
suspect. Has this been released on DVD?

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library