Re: [Videolib] Those Wacky Dutch are at it Again!

From: Anthony Anderson <anthonya@usc.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 30 2009 - 10:26:31 PDT

Not quite so simple...There is little love lost between the Walloons and
their French neighbors to the south. The Dutch and the Flemings dislike
each other even more. Very few Dutch would remotely welcome the
idea of Flanders somehow joining Holland, and the Flemings would
be even more antagonistic to such a proposal. And then there is
Brussels, which is a particular mess: a French speaking enclave
right in the middle of Flanders.

Anthony Anderson

*******************************
Anthony E. Anderson
Social Science and Arts & Humanities Librarian
Von KleinSmid Library
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0182
(213) 740-1190 anthonya@usc.edu