[Videolib] Literary adaptations database

From: <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 12:28:33 PDT

Because the UCB MRC videography of lit adaptations and performances was
getting monstrously large and unwieldy, I decided to stick the who thing
in a database. In the process and after poking around, I ended up
expanding the listing by a third. It now has over 2,000 records...

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/LiteratureVid.html

check it out and let me know what you think.

gary

PS (remember that these are ONLY materials in the MRC collection...I'm
positive there are hundreds and hundreds more out there)

UC Berkeley

--Francois Truffaut