[Videolib] Yellow tinted DVD cases

From: Valerie Gangwer <vgangwer@mbc.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 06:47:43 PDT

Hello All,
I have been purchasing full size DVD Cases that are
transparent/transluclent, with a yellow tint and full insert. My vendor has
been The Video Store Shopper. Now, these are on back order, and I haven't
been able to locate another supplier. Anyone know of one? How about used
cases of this type they want to shop out?
Thanks,
Val

Valerie Gangwer
Director of Media Services