Re: [Videolib] ShareStream

From: <d.mandel@neu.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 06:54:20 PDT

David-

Here are names of ShareStream contact people. We have gotten information
from ShareStream and seen a demo. They would be happy to talk to you to
give you more information and to do a demo. Georgetown University is one
of their key clients.

Debra

Bill DiPietro
Eastern Sales Director
ShareStream
948 Clopper Road
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
(215) 896-1473 (c)

--
David J. Weinstein
CEO
ShareStream
948 Clopper Road
Gaithersburg, Maryland 20878
(301) 655-7176 (c)
--
Debra H. Mandel,
Head, Digital Media Design Studio
Northeastern University Libraries
360 Huntington Ave.
200 SL
Boston, MA  02115
d.mandel@neu.edu
617-373-4902, 617-373-5409-FAX
"David W. Woolard" <woolardd@erau.edu>
Sent by: videolib-bounces@lists.berkeley.edu
04/29/09 09:01 AM
Please respond to
videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
<videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
cc
Subject
[Videolib] ShareStream
Hi everyone,

I had a faculty member approach me and ask if I had ever heard of
ShareStream before.  I told them I hadn?t, but that I would look into it
for them.  I?ve looked at their website, but I was wondering if there?s
anyone on the list who uses them or can help explain in layman?s terms
exactly what they do.  Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

David

David Woolard
Worldwide Media/Reference Librarian
Hunt Library
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900
Work: 386-226-6101 / Fax: 386-226-7040
David.Woolard@erau.edu
as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video
producers and distributors.