[Videolib] ShareStream

From: David W. Woolard <woolardd@erau.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 29 2009 - 05:54:03 PDT

Hi everyone,

I had a faculty member approach me and ask if I had ever heard of
ShareStream before. I told them I hadn't, but that I would look into it
for them. I've looked at their website, but I was wondering if there's
anyone on the list who uses them or can help explain in layman's terms
exactly what they do. Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

David

David Woolard

Worldwide Media/Reference Librarian