Re: [Videolib] Chicago videos

From: Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 10:14:18 PDT

The Chicago History Museum has several

http://www.chicagotogo.org/video.html

I picked up several Chicago titles on vhs last year from WTTW, Chicago
Public Television. They're not on their website now, but you might ask
about availability of past episodes of their "Chicago Stories" series.
Maybe they will come out on DVD.

http://www.wttw.com/main.taf?p=1,7

Hope this helps.

Brigid Duffy