[Videolib] Chicago videos

From: Tatar, Becky <bltata@aurora.lib.il.us>
Date: Tue Apr 28 2009 - 08:51:26 PDT

Hi, everyone,

I need to check the collective brain! In the fall, our community book
club is reading from 4 books: The Devil in the White City, Fort
Dearborn, The Haymarket Riots; and the Sinking of the Eastland. I've
been able to find a few video titles - Chicago: City of the Century;
Expo: The Magic of the White City; H.H. Holmes: America's First Serial
Killer; and several titles about the Eastland sinking. I'm stumped on
titles on the Haymarket Riots, and other titles on old Chicago history,
or any other suggestions on the 1893 World's Fair. Is there anything
else out there? Thanks a bunch!

Becky Tatar
Periodicals/Audiovisuals
Aurora Public Library