[Videolib] Warner archive - terms of use

From: Carrie Russell <crussell@alawash.org>
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 11:39:54 PDT

Hi Myles: you can find the terms of use regarding content (the DVDs) at
http://www.wbshop.com/Digital-Terms-and-Conditions/DIGITALTC,default,pg.
html

I think I chose WarnerArchive, then terms and conditions, then click on
a link within the terms and conditions to other terms regarding use.
-Carrie Russell

Message: 3