Re: [Videolib] Warner Archive

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 10:11:09 PDT

MylesI assume you ordered with a CC. I brought the issue of libraries ( and
PO #s) with my friend at WB and he said he would check into it but my guess
is that one won't happen.
I don't see the lending limits either when I looked. The main thing is that
these titles can't go through wholesale venders or on Netflix not I think
for any legal restriction on the site but just the pricing and selling
system.

I think as long as a library can order on a CC and NOT require any paperwork
beyond an invoice they should be able to order them.