Re: [Videolib] Warner Archive

From: Jaeschke, Myles <mjaesch@tulsalibrary.org>
Date: Mon Apr 27 2009 - 10:02:55 PDT

Carrie--
What terms of service are you looking at? The "terms" that I see are referencing using the Warners website, not the use of purchased material.

In either case don't think there is anything there that restricts libraries from checking out the said DVDs.

Incidentally we received our first batch of DVDs from them. We had up to 5 copies made in some case, shipped very promptly.

The discs are strictly NO FRILLS and the films themselves have not had any restoration or clean up treatment. Many of them look like dubs from old VHS tapes. Bare bones here but I'm pleased to be able to make them available.

Best regards,

Myles Jaeschke
Tulsa City-County Library System
Media Collections