[Videolib] OOPS - Warner Archive - DVD on demand

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Sat Apr 25 2009 - 13:06:38 PDT

Oops. Sent before I completed the message.

We've often heard on this list that most of the films ever made will never be available for streaming and most likely will never be released on DVD.
This article on Slate discusses Warner's new archive service that will produce and sell a single copy DVD on demand.

http://www.slate.com/id/2216522/

Interesting concept. Link to the service here: http://www.wbshop.com/Warner-Archive/ARCHIVE,default,sc.html

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus