Re: [Videolib] More on Pirate Bay & copyright

From: Rick Faaberg <rfaaberg@comcast.net>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 18:22:49 PDT

On 4/24/09 10:52 AM "Mark Kopp" <mkopp@iu08.org> sent this out:

> In one of my off-list discussions, someone referred to the "venom" that I've
> seen when I had the gall and audacity to disagree. Calling highly
> professional, ultra-intelligent members of this listserv "cowards" is
> certainly venomous...oops...I forgot to add...In my opinion...adding that
> makes it OK, I guess.

That was the intent of my post that you evidently disagree with.

I just think it's unfair to take list discussions "behind the curtains" so
to speak.

Keep it on-list everybody! :-)

Rick

ps.
Sorry Mark, for any misunderstanding on my part about your complaint
regarding off-list discussions that relate to on-list discussions. I thought
I was agreeing with you!