[Videolib] Looking for "I like America and America likes me"

From: Stanton, Kim <Kim.Stanton@unt.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 12:27:43 PDT

Hi all,

I'm looking for a recording of Joseph Beuys performance piece "I like America and America likes me" (1974). Even a 3-5 minute long clip would be great. Does anyone know of a recording or compilation this is on that's available for purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Kim Stanton
Digital Media Librarian
Media Library