Re: [Videolib] Career DVDs

From: Peter Walters <peterw@veavideo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 09:26:27 PDT

Hello David,

VEA Inc (Video Education America) continues to produce brand new career
titles. Below is a selection of some of our brand new and best sellers:

* Ten Things Not to Do in An Interview

* Developing a Career Portfolio

* What Will I Say at the Interview

* My First Job

* Job Application - Looking Good on Paper

* Powerful Resumes

* First Impressions - Winning over the Boss

* Interview Performance

* Interview Do and Don'ts

* Face to Face with Your Competition - Approaches to Group
Interviews

* The Group Interview

* Interview Tips and Traps

Check out our website - www.veavideo.com for my details and online
previews.

Any queries please don't hesitate to contact our office on 1866 727 0840

Best regards

Peter Walters

Video Education America

www.veavideo.com