Re: [Videolib] Career DVDs

From: Peter Walters <>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 09:26:27 PDT

Hello David,

VEA Inc (Video Education America) continues to produce brand new career
titles. Below is a selection of some of our brand new and best sellers:

* Ten Things Not to Do in An Interview

* Developing a Career Portfolio

* What Will I Say at the Interview

* My First Job

* Job Application - Looking Good on Paper

* Powerful Resumes

* First Impressions - Winning over the Boss

* Interview Performance

* Interview Do and Don'ts

* Face to Face with Your Competition - Approaches to Group

* The Group Interview

* Interview Tips and Traps

Check out our website - for my details and online

Any queries please don't hesitate to contact our office on 1866 727 0840

Best regards

Peter Walters

Video Education America

[] On Behalf Of David A Bryant
Sent: Friday, 24 April 2009 10:50 AM
Subject: [Videolib] Career DVDs

I am looking for DVDs that would be appropriate for a Job/Career center
that we are creating. Does anyone have recommendations of current films
dealing with creating a resume, interviewing skills, applying and
looking for jobs online, etc?

Any information or guidance is appreciated.

David Bryant

Media Librarian/

Cataloging Supervisor

Louisville Free Public Library