[Videolib] Career DVDs

From: David A Bryant <David.Bryant@lfpl.org>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 07:49:41 PDT

I am looking for DVDs that would be appropriate for a Job/Career center
that we are creating. Does anyone have recommendations of current films
dealing with creating a resume, interviewing skills, applying and
looking for jobs online, etc?

Any information or guidance is appreciated.

Thanks!

David Bryant

Media Librarian/

Cataloging Supervisor