Re: [Videolib] More on Pirate Bay & copyright

From: Mark Kopp <mkopp@iu08.org>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 06:36:57 PDT

Certainly not an off-list blast here, but nonetheless a BLAST!

Some people don't wish to be called names or to be accused because they disagree with one of Jessica's stands. There are also vendors who don't wish to alienate customers. There are also those WHO ARE NOT COWARDS, but merely wish to stay out of the fray! And short of a profanity-laced diatribe, but on behalf of those that I exchange e-mails with on a regular basis, I take great offense to that comment!!! There's probably as much discussion off-list as there is on-list, but just because they don't wish to argue with you or Jessica, doesn't make them cowards.

In one of my off-list discussions, someone referred to the "venom" that I've seen when I had the gall and audacity to disagree. Calling highly professional, ultra-intelligent members of this listserv "cowards" is certainly venomous...oops...I forgot to add...In my opinion...adding that makes it OK, I guess.

Mark

Mark W. Kopp
Technology Assistant
IT Department