[Videolib] Looking for 1992 PBS program CONDITION CRITICAL

From: Steve Fesenmaier <fesenms@wvlc.lib.wv.us>
Date: Fri Apr 24 2009 - 05:59:10 PDT

Our ILL person has tried to get this VHS tape from 8 sources. If anyone can
loan me the tape, I would really appreciate it. Do libraries loan VHS and
DVD through ILL out of state? Contact me directly if you can loan me a
copy - Steve Fesenmaier, WV Library Commission, fesenms@wvlc.lib.wv.us

Steve, I am trying to locate a copy of this:
Condition Critical: The American Health Care Forum (documentary), PBS, 1992.

I watched it when it was broadcast on public TV in 1992, and I was
profoundly impressed!
I am unable to find a source for it. Can you help?