Re: [Videolib] videolib Digest, Vol 17, Issue 76

From: Gwen Gerber <ggerber@ebiomedia.com>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 15:05:36 PDT

Re: Video Streaming

  BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES was one of the early clients of SCC-TV/IRIS
Education and without their work I feel certain that we wouldn't be
able to offer our programming in all formats as well as be able to
stream it from their site or deliver digital media files to clients on
hard drives. They have been outstanding every step of the way, true
partners as we pioneer forward on the digital delivery trail.
  I would encourage anyone who finds content that they need to contact
the distributor as each distributor can best share with you what
formats they have to offer. There are more choices for digital media
files and digital delivery unlike hard copy(we were spoiled!) but more
often then not they will figure out a way to get you the content for
your system. Distributors are here to work with you and we are all
doing our best to get the content out there in the formats you need.

Gwen

Gwen Gerber
BioMEDIA ASSOCIATES
P.O. Box 1234
Beaufort, SC 29901-1234
877.661.5355/843.470.0236 voice
843.470.0237 fax
ggerber@ebiomedia.com www.ebiomedia.com

Shipping: 161 Distant Island Drive, Beaufort, SC 29907-1515

Provided by ISLC http://www.islc.net