Re: [Videolib] An uncommon question

From: Gail Fedak <gfedak@mtsu.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 23 2009 - 13:21:19 PDT

Our viewing stations are set up to accommodate one headphone per TV.
Headphones must be checked out at the circ desk. We have three small viewing
rooms students can use without headphones if 2-5 students need to view a
program simultaneously. We also ask faculty to schedule several viewing
times if they have a large class and a short assignment period so that we
can start the program at assigned times for multiple students, either in one
of the viewing rooms or at a group of individual TVs. Otherwise, the night
before the assignment is due, we are overcrowded and someone gets left out.
Obviously we can't do this with all our programs, but it works well when we
can. We don't recognize the excuse that headphones can't be used because two
people or more need to watch something simultaneously.
Gail

  _____