[Videolib] Narco corrido / narcocorrido videos?

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 15:37:38 PDT

We are looking for some videos of narco corrido / narcocorrido (sometimes spelled both ways) music videos.

Does anyone know of any commercially available in the US?

In case you are not familiar with this type of music, it was used for the introduction of this week's episode of Breaking Bad. There is an interesting LA Times article here:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-narco-corrido20-2009apr20,0,3573595.story

We're picking up a couple books on the genre, and a couple CDs for the collection, but some videos would be nice to have in the collection, so recommendations are welcome.

Thanx.

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus