Re: [Videolib] Judeo-Christian intermarriage in film and theater

From: Filmakers Library <info@filmakers.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 14:47:39 PDT

Filmakers Library distributes a delightful film Matzoh and Mistletoe
by Kate Feiffer, the daughter of cartoonist/write Jules Feiffer.
While the emphasis is on assimilation of American Jews, (not on
intermarriage per se) it might be of interest to the student working
on his dissertation. Full description is on our web site.
Sue E. Oscar
Filmakers Library
124 East 40th St
New York, NY 10016