Re: [Videolib] Video Streaming Advice

From: Dennis Doros <milefilms@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 12:41:29 PDT

Just a quick question and I don't really mean to be mean or a pain in the
ass. Has there been any cases where the quality of streaming ever comes into
play? I understand that docs of talking heads really makes not much of a
difference but I couldn't see teaching Days of Heaven this way.
And while we're at it, what's a fair price to you librarians for streaming
rights beyond institutional purchase prices? It's something we could easily
offer but just don't yet. (I'm still working with 35mm prints for god's
sake...)

Dennis

--
Best,