Re: [Videolib] Documentaries on Sexual Abuse

From: chuck braverman <chuckb6@mac.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 11:50:24 PDT

The Oscar short list film "ABUSED" I made and distribute that deals
with sexual abuse, PTSD, and Battered Woman's syndrome. It is
available at www.abuseddocumentary.com.

Chuck Braverman
Braverman Productions, Inc.
3000 Olympic Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA. 90404
310-264-4184
www.BravermanProductions.com
www.NewDay.com
A Revolving Door
Curtain Call
Homeless in Paradise
Abused
American Time Capsule

On Apr 21, 2009, at Apr 21 11:20 AM, videolib-