Re: [Videolib] Video Streaming Advice

From: <bobn@filmideas.com>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 11:46:45 PDT

It is possible that your system is designed only for Flash. You will
also have the least trouble with users playing Flash video if you are
supporting users with PCs and Macs. That is why YouTube uses Flash.
You do sacrifice quality in full screen compared to a codec like MPEG
4 version h.264. Vendors will typically charge you for a digital
format they do not already have because it does take time to make a
quality file transfer.

Robert A. Norris
Managing Director
Film Ideas, Inc.