[Videolib] pbs video availability

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Tue Apr 21 2009 - 11:20:19 PDT

I am trying to buy the DVD version of Frontline's Assault on Gay
America: The life and death of Billy Jack. Apparently it was available
as late as 2006 if Worldcat is to be believed. However, I cannot find it
for sale on the site now.

Christine C. Godin

Dean of Learning Resources

Adjunct Faculty, Theatre