Re: [Videolib] Conference question from a new Media Librarian

From: Elizabeth Stanley <Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 13:47:23 PDT

Hello, Sarah, and colleagues on videolib,

Kudos to you on considering first-time attendance at the National Media
Market this year in Lexington, KY, October 4-8. Keep in mind that the
Early Bird Discount applies to registrations by May 15, 2009.

The registration for four days, including luncheons and receptions, is
$190. If you register by May 15, 2009, the special Early Bird rate is
only $95.

For more information, visit the web site at www.nmm.net.

Best,
Elizabeth Stanley