[Videolib] Judeo-Christian intermarriage in film and theater

From: Wendy Benhaim <wendyb@savion.huji.ac.il>
Date: Mon Apr 20 2009 - 04:59:38 PDT

Dear collective brain,

After a search in Proquest Dissertions and Theses database which retrieved only two dissertations on this subject, I decided
to ask for help from my favorite video librarian discussion list. A doctoral student is interested in determining if any dissertations were written on the subject of intermarriage between Jews and Christians in theater and/or film.

Thanks very much.

Wendy Ben-Haim
wendyb@savion.huji.ac.il<mailto:wendyb@savion.huji.ac.il>