Re: [Videolib] NEWS ...jailed for breaking copyright

From: Charles Mccann <cmccann@fsu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 16:17:35 PDT

I don't see anything wrong with providing information, which is essentially what The Pirate Bay was doing, it's like blaming a crime on a gun, in this case an internet tool, for what a person dose with that tool. Saying, "no brainier" is something a prosecutor might say, but that doesn't make a point of reason, it does serve as trash talk to those with the opposite opinion.