Re: [Videolib] Conference question from a new Media Librarian

From: GODIN, CHRISTINE <cgodin@mail.accd.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 11:01:23 PDT

I will agree with this one, too. Although there are programs at ALA that
would be of interest to you, the focus of NMM is just what you need.
Along with high quality exhibits and opportunities to discuss, schmooze,
deal with vendors, you also meet other media librarians and can attend
programs that are highly relevant. I am heading to my third one this
year and have gained invaluable information, new vendors, and made
friends from the last two.

Christine C. Godin
Dean of Learning Resources
Adjunct Faculty, Theatre