Re: [Videolib] NEWS ...jailed for breaking copyright

From: Jessica Rosner <maddux2014@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 10:52:03 PDT

So what they are only the fences not the thieves ? They set up a business
with the express intention of helping people steal music, film etc. This is
EXACTLY who the authorities should go after but most are in countries that
will not prosecute them. I doubt this will make any dent in the illegal
download business but I think it is great none the less.