Re: [Videolib] Conference question from a new Media Librarian

From: Smith jr, Neal <Neal.Smithjr@fhchs.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 10:32:27 PDT

Philip,

I'm not an experienced conference attendee, but last year I was in a
similar situation to yours (fresh out of grad school, only able to
attend one conference). I opted to attend NMM and benefited greatly
from the experience. At NMM I met people and started relationships with
companies that immediately helped in my work. More than a dozen times
since I have been able to meet faculty needs and to save the library
money because of information I got at NMM. I definitely think NMM is a
good choice if you can only attend one conference.

Neal Smith
Digital Services Librarian
Media Services Coordinator
Florida Hospital College of Health Sciences
671 Winyah Dr
Orlando, FL 32803
407-303-7747 ext. 110-9894