[Videolib] Headphone recommendations

From: Brewer, Michael <brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 10:22:11 PDT

All,

Do you all have any recommendations on good, reliable and durable headphones that we can check out for student use in our information commons? I'd prefer something that has a jack for computers (rather than the larger one for a DVD player or VHS) and which might continue to be available for some time (so we can replace them and not have 4 or 5 different kinds because they're no longer sold. This is less important than the decent quality and durability issue). Cost is not a huge issue, but I don't want to spend too much unless they are going to last for years and years.

Thanks,

mb