Re: [Videolib] Conference question from a new Media Librarian

From: Deg Farrelly <deg.farrelly@asu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 17 2009 - 09:36:30 PDT

Depending on the scope of your responsibilities at your university another great option is the Consortium of College and University Media Centers conference.

A lot of programming on media content issues, as well as sessions on smart classrooms, managing support services such as public computing and print managament. Interest group sessions on emerging technologies, small institutions, collection development, management, etc.

The focus is entirely on academic instititutions, no public library content. Excellent opportunity to meet other media professionals and share problems and successes.

More information on the CCUMC web site: http://www.ccumc.org

--
deg farrelly, Associate Librarian
Arizona State University at the West campus